Home    Thai Thai  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  Easy to RegisterEasy to Register  LoginLogin
Jump Menu 
PALs Poll (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 APCOPTIK board : PALs Poll
Subject Topic: For the highest level quality vision Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Bobie
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 17:41 | IP Logged Quote Bobie

I had a dream since I was young to improve the standard of eye testing and hi-end eyeglasses fitting to be the best in the world for the highest quality vision that present technology offers.  Today, I join with lens designers worldwide to develop progressive eyeglasses of next era for the better quality vision.

My grandmather lost her eyesight and passed away too early which inspired Bobi to become the man who can make people see at their most, last the longest, and at best.

When I first made a pair of progressive eyeglasses for a 60-year old customer who used to wear bifocal eyeglasses, he came back to thank me because those eyeglasses made him felt like a yound boy, they were nice and comfortable that he didn't know how to thank me enough.  So I thought, progressive lenses are excellent and nothing like the old belief that claimed progressive eyeglasses to be hard to adjust to and give dizziness.  What I have experienced from that customer was just the opposite.  Therefore, I started to study about it and try to improve the standart of progressive eyeglasses lenses fitting.  All progressive lenses models have different and complicated structures, some models only suit some people.  In the examination process, if something goes wrong even a tiny bit, the lenses will be unusable.  The top eyeglasses fitters overseas can only produce 80% usable lenses, but the rest are still unusable, I am the only one who could produce the most as number one eyeglasses fitter and the only one who could produce them 100% usuable.  I am also the top sale of progressive lenses from my customers' word of mouth, those who have tried the lenses and said they made their lives better, more comfortable, even they are 10 times more expensive than the lenses from ordinary shops.

Nowadays, most of the optic shops still believe that the consumers do not have guts to pay.  That means they are insulting the value of vision.  On the other hand, I would do everything it takes to provide my customers the best vision, most comfortable, feel best, and look best.  I believe that good products can always be sold, but the customers will believe only if we believe that it is really the best product.  I am not just looking to make sale, but I am willing to make eyeglasses for them with all my heart because I love them to have the best, and my customers feel the love I give.  Recently, my customers come to me and say "I want a better pair, this 100,000 baht pair is still nice, but do you have a better kind? I'll buy it even if it's 300,000 baht."

Very often my customers say "your eyeglesses make me rich" because good eyeglasses give you energy to work more while feeling less tiring.  When the vision is better, working part will run smoothly.  In the business world, the faster you make decision the more advantage you get.  One of my customers ordered a pair of 100,000 baht eyeglasses, two days later he told me he earned 3 million baht profit from shares.  He didn't have good enough vision to keep track with all the stock shares and that made he missed a lot of opportunities.

At first I planned to open a hi-end progressive eyeglasses centre in Shanghai, Dubai, or Stockholm, but finally I decided to be here in Thailand.  Whoever want to have the best eyeglasses in the world have to come here.  Right now I can announce the best hi-end eyeglasses centre is here, provided with the latest technology tools and machine that cost over 30 million baht.  It is the only way you can test yourself how excellent the lenses you are about to get before even having to pay the money.  Everday, there are customers from all around the world come to me because they heard about me from www.apcthai.com, a website that I conducted and it is considered another pride of Thailand that it serves as an annnouncement saying this is the best hi-end progressive lenses website in the world and it belongs to a Thai guy.  Everytime that I've been invited to be a lecturer abroad, I say it proudly "I am Thai".

My happiness is when my customers wear my eyeglasses and open their eyes for the first time and smile while saying "yeaaa.. they're comfortable, nice, and perfect!"  I think it's the kind of happiness that can't be purchased.  They feel wonderful and do not know how to thank me.  It's fun that my eyeglasses change people's lives.  It is the technology that makes 60-80-year old people being able to sit in front of the computer 8 hours a day and still feeling more comfortable than those who are 30.

My next step is to see Rachaprasong area as being a centre of hi-end eyeglasses of the world and a centre of vision development.  I want to build ISOPTIK Total Eyecare Centre that takes care the vision of everyone in the world since they first open their eyes to the world until when they close their eye lids for the last time.  All for the creation of a new standard of human's vision.

89 AIA CAPITAL CENTER 2nd floor
BKK.
masterbobie@gmail.com
+66 81 538-4200
Back to Top View Bobie's Profile Search for other posts by Bobie Visit Bobie's Homepage

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version