Home    Thai Thai  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  Easy to RegisterEasy to Register  LoginLogin
Jump Menu 
PALs Poll (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 APCOPTIK board : PALs Poll
Subject Topic: Life is beautiful and sight is life Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Bobie
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 15:31 | IP Logged Quote Bobie

I believe "Life is beautiful and sight is life"

Over ten years ago, there were just a few people who know what progressive eyeglasses are, they were hard to make and extremely expensive.  When i first made a pair of progressive eyeglasses for a 60-year old customer, he said he didn't know how to thank me enough because the eyeglasses were unexpectedly comfortable which made him felt like a young boy.  I was very excited.  What would feel better than this, giving a perfect vision for a 60-year old man!  Starting from there, i dedicated my soul to develop progressive eyeglasses fitting techniques that suited everyone until I was made it to top sale of Thailand in just a couple of years.  Today, I became the one who sell hi-end progressive eyeglasses the most in the world because I believe hi-end progressive lenses are awesome, they change presphobia patients' lives.

I love the vision of human.  I value the quality of human's vision.  I believe "Life is too short to limit your vision = Limit your life"  Eyeglasses from Isoptik do not just provide perfect vision, but they are eyeglasses that also offer power, happiness, and the vision that others do not see.  Only believe, you can do everything.

I can prove it in just one minute.  I can bring you back in time to show you the vision you had 40 years ago with my specially developed technique trial hi-end progressive eyeglasses kit.  In the present, we dare to announce that the best hi-end progressive eyeglasses centre is located in Thailand and dare to say "the world's best hi-end eyeglasses centre is ISOPTIK"

My next step is I would like to create ISOPTIK Total Eyecare Centre to be able to take care of eye health of all generations, since when they first open up their eyes to see the world until the last time they close their eye lids.  I want it to be the best vision development centre as present technology has to offer.

Edited by Bobie on 02 February 2008 at 16:04

89 AIA CAPITAL CENTER 2nd floor
BKK.
masterbobie@gmail.com
+66 81 538-4200
Back to Top View Bobie's Profile Search for other posts by Bobie Visit Bobie's Homepage

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version